Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

“I am Cool And Doing Fine” – Ini Edo Says, After Messy Divorce

Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Ini Edohas come out again to express how happy she is despite her divorce brouhaha with ex-hubby, Philip Ehiagwina and messy scandal with a Popular Politician. The actress is said to be living large at the moment. However whenEncomium Weeklytried to have a really broad chat with the Actress on Saturday, November 15, 2014, on how she’s been coping after the big news hit social media, her marriage break-up and her career, they were rebuffed as she refused to talk about any issues. .instead the Akwa-Ibom-born Actress said“I am cool and I am doing well. I am not ready for any interview now. Thank you.” Pressing further on other issues, including the rumoured N70m Mansion in Lekki, her N38m G-Wagon, the rumoured bakery among others the actress once again declined comment saying.. “I have told you, I am not ready to grant you any interview on anything. So, can you please, leave me alone?” Meanwhile, according to social media report, since the marriage of the famous theatre practitioner crumbled, she is said to be on top of the world. And she has moved on and appears to have nothing to regret concerning the break-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment