Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Interesting story

Hehehe! Only God can save men from women’s ploys and antics.I witnessed a skillful act performed by Jaiye, my girlfriend and her husband few days ago. Jaiye and I were in the living-room discussing business.Her husband came down, casually dressed to step out of the house.As he walked down the staircase he said,”Baby, can I have a glass of juice please?”. Jaiye stood up and her husband whistled.She looked back, smiled mischievously and blew him a kiss.Her husband parted his lips, brought out his tongue and licked his lips in a gesture indicating desire.He stared at her backside and he stroked his head.I couldn’t resist the temptation of checking him out! His lower part of the body was taut! Ha!I was scared!”Make his“Willy”no burst commot his trousers o”, I prayed silently. But come to think of it, Jaiye”s backside is“hmmmm”…well shaped, endowed mountainous backside which is creditable and worthy of commendation.The likes of Nicki Minaj inspite of implants cannot beat Jaiye”s natural voluptuous figure!She came back with the juice he demanded for and as she stooped to put it on the side stool, her husband playfully grabbed her backside and unto his knees she landed! Wetin I waka go her house o! Wahala dey o.Is it not time I waka go get husband! Chai! I watched as the two of them laughed gently in a silly and giddy manner.Jaiye”s husband started stroking her backside delicately and my silly friend was giggling as she felt the pleasant sensation of tingling and titillation! In strolled their ten years old daughter.Alas, I was saved from their act!…Noooo! The enthusiasm in his voice was so deep when he said,”Babes, please can you help me look for my, hmn…hmn…IPhone in the bedroom?”.Mschew! I couldn’t help myself! I laughed.Na me Jaiye”s husband dey code for! Make I no carry his gist reachhttp://www.deecherry.com!Husband and wife gleefully went up to their bedroom to search for the iphone that was conspicuously on the side stool where his juice was not far from me! I dey laff! Ten minutes, twenty minutes, thirty minutes! Haba! I got tired of creating and constructing mental images of how they must have made a vigorous and thorough search leaving behind the bedroom in a state of disarray for the Iphone that I was seeing with my two“naked”eyes in the living room…Diaris God o! Forty minutes!“Here they come!”, I muttered to myself as they happily came down the stairs like children jumping on bouncing castle!.“So did you find the phone”, I asked Jaiye”s husband as he picked his cup filled with Juice and gulped it down his throat!.”Yeah, deecherry.You won’t believe it, we found it in the laundry basket.Michelle must have thrown it there!…”No be your 08036060…dey your iPhone I chipped in?”.He nodded affirmatively.“Well na your iPhone be this o!”, I gloated.I disrupted his composure when I handed him the iphone that was“lost but found”in the laundry basket! God dey shame devil o!. Jaiye, where she stood was laughing hard! He beckoned to Jaiye and whispered into her ears.She responded with something inaudible. “Don’t start! I don’t like that line! Give me o! I won’t take that from you!”, he said ravingly.Hehehe! What could have transpired wey make my two jolly jolly peeps that spent 40minutes looking for iPhone to start to dey exchange heated lines? Jaiye”s husband faced me and asked angrily,”Deecherry, is it fair? Any time I keep money with her and demand for it, she will be saying,”Bottom don chop am”, huh! When she hijacked my GL from me, bottom don chop am, when she made use of the 2million I gave her to keep for me in her account to expand her business, Bottom don chop am.Na all my things bottom dey chop! Is it fair?” This man is not serious honestly.When I was being tortured by imagining unprintable tactics they must have used while searching for iPhone, was that one fair? I laughed so hard with satisfaction and retorted,”But bottom dey chop you too na! You dey complain then? So why are you upset now?”.My silly friend Jaiye chuckled.He looked at Jaiye and I, grunted and marched out of the house!“Idi ti je #100,000:00″…I laughed so hard, bottom power indeed! God bless women!

No comments:

Post a Comment